Ford Bronco Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am ready to move on from the 2008 Mariner. As COVID has started to calm-down, I have to start driving to work more often. As I turned on to the highway this morning water came dripping down from the wire harness for my compass module. We had a fairly good rainstorm last night. This is the second roof leak that I now have to deal with and I am done. I hit my goal of 200,000 miles and I am ready to trade in for Bronco Sport. The roof leak and engine oil leak has me and I am ready to say "good bye, mariner" I am looking at and Outer banks trim w/o the Outer banks enhancement package. I want no part of a moon roof ever again. I currently have the following.
2014 Edge SEL
2008 Mariner Base with some DIY
2014 Jeep patriot

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome @Thesavo!

200k miles is a lot and it would be great to see you put that many or more on the Bronco Sport. Have you decided how else to spec the Outer Banks model to your liking? Did you get to test drive one as yet or planning to soon?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ready and ordered. Two weeks ago. I'm excited and I think I have it the way I want.

I found I could order outer banks + outer banks without moon roof. This is good as I wanted the b and o radio and wireless charging. HD radio I'm indifferent about.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I considered it. Then my roof started leaking again in my mariner and I had enough. I needed a new Ford now, not 2023.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts