Ford Bronco Sport Forum banner

Ready for a Bronco sport

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Thesavo 
#1 ·
So I am ready to move on from the 2008 Mariner. As COVID has started to calm-down, I have to start driving to work more often. As I turned on to the highway this morning water came dripping down from the wire harness for my compass module. We had a fairly good rainstorm last night. This is the second roof leak that I now have to deal with and I am done. I hit my goal of 200,000 miles and I am ready to trade in for Bronco Sport. The roof leak and engine oil leak has me and I am ready to say "good bye, mariner" I am looking at and Outer banks trim w/o the Outer banks enhancement package. I want no part of a moon roof ever again. I currently have the following.
2014 Edge SEL
2008 Mariner Base with some DIY
2014 Jeep patriot

#3 ·
Ready and ordered. Two weeks ago. I'm excited and I think I have it the way I want.

I found I could order outer banks + outer banks without moon roof. This is good as I wanted the b and o radio and wireless charging. HD radio I'm indifferent about.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.